1- Safety implementation
• Implement of safety procedure during daily activities.
• Reporting Near miss and unsafe condition
• Recommend and advice in safety device & protection related with his expertise.
2- Technical availability of Production lines are maintained at the expected level.
• Planning, Control, and monitoring of maintenance
• (CMMS), RCFA, (Root Cause Failure Analysis) and improvement
• Perform production equipment are in the good condition to run smooth process & production.
• Controlling the quality of work done by subordinates and contractors
• Provide and conduct daily & Weekly performance evaluation and provide plan for improvement
• Continues improvement on technical availability through TPM analyze the breakdown in daily base
• Install, Maintains, repairs, overhauls, calibrates and tests a Brewery equipment & Instrumentations
• Troubleshoots all machines and process controller hardware, maintain a functional knowledge of the operation of the system software and hardware
• Makes periodic preventative maintenance inspections of all machines and all control systems, Diagnosing existing or potential troubles, cleans, lubricates, Calibrates and adjust as condition indicates.
• Read and interprets wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications in making installations or performing major repair work.
3- Continues & Systematic learning for problem solving
• Leading, Planning and monitoring continues improvements using TPM methodologies
4- Cost efficiency in maintenance activities
• Controlling the cost for maintenance execution and modification
5- Satisfactory people skills, attitude, and knowledge
• Perform routine coaching and develop subordinates to improve their performance and to enhance their skills and professional knowledge
6- Standard way of working are well implemented
• Create, Update, and implement SOP & WI
7- Customer Satisfaction
• Perform maintenance in all area of responsibility according to work order.
• Creating good communication and information to production people
8- Improvement and Innovation
• Give an idea for improvement and modification for better result
• Proactive and involve in energy saving and others main KPIs improvement program
9- Zero work-related incidents and accidents
• Behave in healthy and safe way
• Must take care of own and to other employee’s safety
• Ensure that the workplace is safe and free of accidents and incidents
• Must report in a timely manner any unsafe workplace condition, accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Ensure that all accidents and incidents are recorded and reported accordingly.
• Complete assigned safety training according to safety training plan.
10- Other Duties
• Additional duties as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
• High Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Equivalent
• At least 4 to 5 years in an Engineering Mechanic manufacturing environment, Utilities Plan
• 3 to 4 years experiences Supervisor
• Able to write and speak Khmer/English/ Chinese
• Welding, AutoCAD
• Good Command in English both speaking and writing
• SLC / PLC advanced programming Knowledge
• Planning and Organizing
• Communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• High Knowledge of technical and related equipment
• TPM knowledge & Implementation
• Wide knowledge of products and processes used in the manufacture of technical equipment
• Leadership competencies
• Sense of Urgency
• Good analytical skills
• Hard working and conscientious
• Displays initiative
• Effective communicator
• Good Team spirit
• Self – motivated
• Sense of responsibility and leadership
• Result oriented.
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV with Cover Letter required supporting documents below:
• Current photo
• National Khmer Identity Card
• Family Book
• Birth Certificate
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia