Channel Sales Executive
• Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target in own area and track ongoing results to ensure that objectives in terms of customers, revenue, sales growth, availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.
• Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localized activities.
• Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and communication to maximize revenues, client and share performance.
• Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely retailers, wholesalers, depots, craftsman and roll-formers, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.
• Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with retailer, wholesaler, depot, craftsman, and roll former to provide on job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.
• Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and panning.
• Ensure all area activities are complied to ISI Steel code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.
• Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.
• Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
• 1 year experience in territory sales representative level in FMCG company or construction material is a plus.
• Good command in English and chinese both speaking and writing.
• Able to use Ms office, internet and E-mail.
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia