• Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with users.
• Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
• Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness after code development.
• Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
• Keep on-going the research and development to improve the situation from time to time.
• Other works that are linked to development and to be assigned by IT Supervisor/ IT Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree of IT or equivalent
• At least 1 years of experiences in IT programming with C#, VB.net, Java.
• Technical Management, Technical Understanding
• Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Coordination
• Be honest and trustworthy, respectful, flexible, creative, teamwork and motivated.
• Fluent in English (Writing & Speaking)
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia