- Manage and responsible for budgeting and controlling the activities and report to program manager
- Oversea monthly and annually tax declaration
- Prepare Financial report and update to CEO
- Prepare adhoc financial analysis as per request by CEO and program manager
- Closely work with program manager to come up with details activities and allocated fund
- Supervise finance and accounting team to achieve company allocate budget and objectives.
- ACCA or Master in Finance & Accounting
- 3 to 5 years experience in related field
- Proficiency in Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet & Email
- EPR system is preferable
- NGO management skill
- Good in English both written and spoken
- Hard working
- Able to work under pressure.
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia