• Controlling and Monitoring all transportation process to ensure all the product reach the destination on time within cost efficiency
• Making sure all the products reach the destination on time without damage
• Making sure all the products are well packaging, easy to count, control and loading, and difficult to damage or lose.
• Making sure all documents related to logistic transportation are well organized.
• Coordinating and executing all the assigned task link to 5S implementation
• Other tasks as per assigned by superior.
• Bachelor degree of Management or Accounting
• More than 1 year of experience in Logistic or transportation service
• Able to use MS office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, other software related to Logistic management
• Good in English both speaking and writing
• Time Management, Team Working and communication, Persuasiveness, Technical Skills, an eye for detail, Problem Solving.
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV with Cover Letter required supporting documents below:
• Current photo
• National Khmer Identity Card
• Family Book
• Birth Certificate
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : email@example.com
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia