HR Manager (Recruitment & Talent Management)
• Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
• Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
• Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes
• Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
• Supervise recruiting personnel
• Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
• Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
• Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures follow to the ISO requirement.
• Implement new sourcing methods such as e-recruitment,…etc.
• Review recruitment database and suggest the best option for company needs
• Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
• Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
• Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
• Lead employment branding initiatives
• Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Stay up-to-date on labor legislation about changes in regulations
• Promote the diversity of the workforce throughout the program or organization.
• Be dedicated to the development of successors and individuals who have potential for further responsibility.
• Be involved in the identification, assessment, development planning and review of successors.
• Update succession plan annually.
• Other tasks as per assigned.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Equivalent
• Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
• At least 5 years in managerial role
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
• Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
• Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
• Knowledge of labor legislation
• Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia