• Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
• Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Ensure that all company’s assets must be well controlled and safeguarded at the job site. Highly accountable for the losses and damages.
• Use properly the budget allocation within the company’s purpose to perform the tasks.
• Do timely report request by Project Manager (Site daily report, site problem claim, Inspection report, other report required…).
• Do the other tasks as per assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineering or Rural Engineering
• At least 2-year-experience at Site or related to engineering tasks
• Able to use ENGLISH and CHINESE both speaking and writing
• Sub-contractor workforce/quality management
• Leadership & Management
• High Critical Thinking, High Problem Solving
• Able to work under pressure, Leadership skill, and result oriented.
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV with Cover Letter required supporting documents below:
• Current photo
• National Khmer Identity Card
• Family Book
• Birth Certificate
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : email@example.com
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia