HR Manager (Employee Relations and Compliance)
• Implement of employee engagement model & provide employee service following to the direction & human resource strategic and coordinate & hosting ISI Group employee relations activities.
• Provides labor relations support to relate section/department & all business unit, support all subsidiary companies within ISI Group on labor compliance, ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
• Support all HR Business Partner to conduct training on labor relations, law & update.
• Build networking & make a good relationship with local authority, relevant ministries.
• Acts as a liaison between department managers and worker representative or union representatives.
• Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
• Review policies & recommends policy changes to the Chief Human Capital Officer.
• Directs the development of staffing strategies.
• Support, develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
• Support & develops, enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
• Support, leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
• Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs and management trainee program.
• Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
• Employer branding execution & support on CSR activities.
• Perform other task as assign by Chief Human Capital Officer.
• Bachelor or Master Degree of Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Proven work experience at least 5 years in Managerial role.
• Familiarity with modern training methods.
• Excellent in inter-personal skill, communication, and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Good computer and database skills
• English proficiency
• Yearly Salary Increment
• Training and Development
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV with Cover Letter required supporting documents below:
• Current photo
• National Khmer Identity Card
• Family Book
• Birth Certificate
Address: Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom
Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Name : Ms.Linda/Ms.Mealea/Mr. Sokhim
- Phone : 070-824-247 /010-999-518/ 010-656-242
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia